Friday, March 23, 2007

Racing - Friday 23rd March

Newbury 3:15
Petitjean 6/4
Black Hills 11/2
Pretty Star 8/1
Art Virginia 8/1
Always Waining 8/1
Monteforte 12/1

Petitjean is in my "stable" and has done really well this year. Up a stone on a course that I'm not sure ideally suits and he could be vulnerable here. I'm not keen on deserting him but can afford to miss him winning at 6/4. I'll play in some small way, concentrating on my front two to my normal 3pts, but for here - no bet.


Newbury 5:00
Fleet Street 6/1
Priors Dale 6/1
Kanad 7/1
Ellerslie Tom 9/1
Iffy 9/1
Anticipating 9/1

The front two look vulnerable and indeed all the runners have some doubts about them. 2m on good ground suits Kanad perfectly and his Ludlow form shows up well. On the other hand this track may be a bit galloping and he was pulled up last time. Even so, he looks long this morning if you're of a forgiving mind. I think I'll play.

Kanad 5pts win at 14/1+

1 comment: