Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Racing - March 20th

Exeter 3:20
Maljimar 7/4
From Dawn to Dusk 11/2
Bring Me Sunshine 10/1
Bowleaze 10/1
Idris 10/1
Wild is the Wind 10/1

A lot of these seem to be coming back off breaks ready for a Spring campaign. They may or may not be tuned up for this. The solid one is Maljimar who I backed when winning nicely at Newbury and I'm inclined to follow him until beaten, even if he isn't strictly value on my tissue.

Maljimar 5pts win at 7/4



Warwick 2:40
Dream Alliance 9/4
Classified 3/1
Patman Du charmil 3/1
Rowlands Dream 4/1

An unsatisfactory tissue. I'm not mad about the favourite who I've backed a couple of times only to see him fly off far too fast and run himself to a standstill. This is probably the day he'll be ridden sensibly and the going will help but I'm not interested at the price. Not helped by Hobbs's record round here with his chasers (0-19). Rowlands Dream hasn't looked up to much and I couldn't back an Alner horse at the moment. Which leaves us with a topweight who looks too old to take to chasing but down in class, and a dodgepot over a distance too far but receiving buckets of weight. Mmmm. The race screams 'leave me alone'! I have a feeling I'll play Classified and Patman as the outsiders of a dodgy bunch of four.

1 comment:

  1. Typical. The 5pts blog pick loses, and the race without points goes the way of Patman, followed by Classified - a pleasing result otherwise!

    ReplyDelete