Monday, March 14, 2011

Cheltenham - Monday

I'll post all week. See if we can continue our amazing run of the last few weeks. At least I can afford a terrible week!

Firstly, Arsenal. I can't help thinking they are a big price at 2/1 to win the league. They have an easier run-in, and Man Utd are heavily involved on three fronts still (and a Man City semi-final isn't something they'll be allowed to soft-pedal). Of course you have to forgive Arsenal all their obvious failings, but 2/1+ seems an overreaction to a the horrible 8 days they've just had.

For Cheltenham, I've done a few vouchers of doubles trying to make myself rich with little effort. As usual I will no doubt have to offer these up in sacrifice to the gods of Cleeve Hill once the Champion hurdle is done and dusted on Tuesday.

I'll add a couple here.

Firstly, an each way double of The Giant Bolster and Weird Al.

Secondly, I think you should do an "Oh Bugger" voucher, of horses you're probably not going to focus on this year, but you have in the past, just in case they come back to haunt you. One horse each day for me - Maljimar, Somersby, Kalahari King and Imperial Commander.


So, something like.
Arsenal £50 Premiership at 2/1

£10 ew The Giant Bolster 16/1 and Weird Al 25/1

The four horses you're going to be most pissed off if they win, unbacked...
6 x £4 doubles and £6 fourfold


Be lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment