Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cheltenham - Wednesday

Onwards.

I'm leaning towards horses with proven good/firm form after yesterday...

NH Chase - bunch of plodders with amateur pilots is usually a recipe for pandemonium. My darts land on Beshaber and Major Malarkey.

Neptune - Guessing the Irish are decent, but don't know which one, which leaves me with Tornado Bob at a big price.

RSA - my favourite race. Time For Rupert looks a shade of value. The Al Ferof win yesterday kicked off a load of free £30 doubles, one of which is the plodder The Giant Bolster at 25/1, which will do for me. I'll also back Wayward Prince.

Queen Mum - God help me with this one, but I'm going with Woolcombe Folly, who anyone with an ounce of sense can see is hopelessly overrated, but I'll go with my eyes, and in the hope Master Minded doesn't let himself down on the ground and Big Zeb doesn't jump as well as last year.


I'll play them all in some way, but hope the doubles can kick us into life:

10 x £5 doubles and a £5 life-changing acca
Beshaber 8/1
Tornado Bob 11/1
Time For Rupert 5/2
Woolcombe Folly 8/1
For Non Stop 7/1

Bet of the day - The Giant Bolster 20/1 each way.

Be lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment