Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday 14th January

This is the week I try to move Sky and Broadband from the flat to the house. Given that's taken three weeks the last two times I tried it, this should be as frustrating as ever. My postings on here are likely to be accordingly sporadic.



A coupe of decent novice chases at Fekenham this afternoon. Helen Wood looks to have some fair competition so I'll stick to the first of them, and chance Cathedral Rock improving for the step up in trip. He looked as though he had a quiet introduction last time, and this opposition isn't strong. Harringay is now 0-7 in novice chases for example. He's being backed this morning but 7/4 or better is fine.



The £500 Challenge

Cathedral Rock £20 win at 7/4+



2 comments:

  1. Cheers and welcome. Nice little boost today as well.

    Shame I'm going to be interrupted now - hope I don't lose the flow like I did last summer!

    ReplyDelete