Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday 19th January

As expected BT Broadband have cocked up yet again, so no broadband until next week. So I'll be short this morning and just give you the challenge bets.



Ascot 2:20 looks a straightforward match to me and I wouldn't like to call it. That makes Mahogany Blaze a no-brainer bet at the prices this morning.


In football, I like Darlington to beat Mansfield at 5/4 but that price has gone this morning, so instead we'll go for a piece of the Newcastle madness.


As a Fulham fan it's obvious I've a soft spot for Keegan. But the market this morning is ridiculous. I can't get Bolton's price close to the bookies no matter how I try.


£500 Challenge

£20 win Mahogany Blaze 9/4

£20 Bolton at 5/4 getting half a goal start.


No comments:

Post a Comment