Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tuesday 8th January

Moving house (yet again) is going to mess up my rhythm (yet again). It should take a couple of weeks to sort out the move properly so there may be intermittent postings until then, and if I feel I have lost my way then the only sensible thing is to cease trading until I'm more settled in the new house.



The signs may be there in this rushed decision.


Jack The Giant looks too short for the big race at Leicester. Nothing against the horse, and the oppostion are horses I usually oppose. However, there's no guarantee that this trip will suit Jack – especially at Leicester. And he won't be helped by any rain, nor if Iron Man decides to take him on from the start. Add that to the trend that he's best on his first two starts and you have sufficient doubts to build a case against an odds-on shot.


£500 Challenge

Lay Jack The Giant to lose £20 at 1.75 or shorter.





1 comment:

  1. That opens up more opportunities for Jack now. Quite impressed, though his jumping could have been better. ho hum.

    ReplyDelete