Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday 27th January

Irish Champion hurdle today – I'll skip the FA Cup.


As you know my ante post bets for the Champion Hurdle are tied to Osana's wings. I have back- ups in Ebazaiyan and Sizing Europe who both run here. I took long odds about Ebazaiyan partly because the going and Cheltenham suit him so well, but mainly because I backed him at 500/1 odd for the Supreme last year. Sizing Europe had to be a bet if believing Osana's form lines, and of the Dylanesque persuasion that the old order is rapidly fading.


Not hard to expect Sizing Europe to win today then. I wouldn't say 3/1 was value, but it is fair, and may drift even more.



£500 Challenge

Sizing Europe £20 at 3/1

1 comment:

  1. Nice. And for the Champion.

    Stenson 2nd and Woods 8 shots clear not bad either.

    ReplyDelete