Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday 22nd January

Well done Villa – a nice push for my top 6 bet on them as well.


I've spent the last hour thinking about how to play tonight for the challenge. There's three matches where I quite like the prices and will play in the football fund, but none of them quite enough to want to plunge.


Arsenal look like they may play a few first teamers tonight and I'd give them something like a 65% chance of getting something from the game if that were true.


Luton are being written off by odds compilers understandably, yet Martin Ling today talked of how well they played despite being beaten by his team Orient. Bradford look on the rise against a team who have lost the plot. 7/4 on both is much longer than my ratings would have them.



I think I'll mix it up and spread the daily bet around a bit.


£500 Challenge

Arsenal £10 +0.5 at 1.7+

Luton £4 win at 7/4

Bradford £4 win at 7/4

Away win treble £2 at 20/1+


1 comment:

  1. Dodged a bullet tonight. Or two really. Could easily have done all those three bets as full stake bets, instead of as one unit.

    A pleasing way to lose.

    ReplyDelete