Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday 20 January

Mahogany Blaze was a bit of a choker yesterday – although some people seemed to know that the front two would cut each others throats. Even I traded out some of my bet in-running and transferred it to Wee Robbie (this was some roadtest in dial-up speeds, and I hardly got value!). However it remains a luxury the challenge fund lacks.


I'll be interested in the size of the placepot at Wolverhampton today – being the only surviving meeting.


Other than that I think I'll escape the Shropshire rain and sit supine in front of bad sport wishing I had something a bit more amenable to in-running betting than dial-up internet!


Everton will carry the weight of the challenge money today. I think they are just about still under-rated and the market looks to be slightly overplaying the loss of their African players, and a supposed improvement in Wigan under Bruce. It could be a bit like the Bolton game last night though, especially in bad weather so we'll keep the bore draw onside.


£500 challenge

Everton £17.50 at 11/8

0-0 £2.50 at 9/1


No comments:

Post a Comment