Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday 2nd May

£500 Challenge Bet” (£809.02)


Let's go for a football bet tomorrow, as I'm bound to be putting up horses/guineas bets for Saturday. I like a few home teams at much longer odds than my ratings would have them, but the one I've plumped for in the end is Rochdale against Shrewsbury – who are woeful. End of season game I know, but 4/5 looks much bigger than it should be.


£20 win Rochdale at 4/5






Barking Bets” (my bank £1139)


  1. Tennis Dulko beat Cristea £100 at 1.48

  2. Tennis Medina Garrigues beat Savchuk £100 at 1.32

  3. Lingfield 2:40 Dutch Masaalen/Pride of India £100 at 1.30


1 comment:

  1. I would be intereted in the status of the barking bets tooting..

    Looking to punt in MLB, NFL, NBA and NCAA sports and there are plenty of barking bets abound in these sports..

    ReplyDelete