Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thurs 22nd May

£500 Challenge Bet” (£770)



Even I felt a bit sorry for John Terry last night!


Sixties Icon is the puzzler today. He has the class and that was a cracking run last time after a wind op, just outgunned by a very smart horse. Blue Ksar has to give weight and simply isn't as good. Icon travels well and it's just a case of whether the distance will undo him. I'd trust Ryan to get the fractions right – either sit in off a good pace or make it yourself. He could well drift later and I haven't fully decided whether to back Sixties alone or dutch. The market will decide that for me later. For here I'll take the Evens (gauranteed)


Sixties Icon £20 win at Evens guaranteed.



Barking Bets” (Banked £200/Current bank £1272)

(A third set tie break caught up with us yesterday but I added a couple of successful races. I'm going to skip the tennis for the rest of the week – I sense pre-French tanking. There's a few races – particularly at Wetherby – that could be playable later. )


Todays bets

  1. Goodwood 2:50 Dutch Sixties Icon and Blue Ksar £120 at 1.25

No comments:

Post a Comment