Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saturday 18th May

£500 Challenge Bet” (£766)


Much better on the football front – though penalties aren't for the faint hearted and I laid some of my potential profits off! I need to devise an algorithm for insurance/hedging purposes – it's no good hedging the winners (Rochdale) and not the losers (Lang Shining) using just this week as an example.


Nothing much doing today, so I'll steal a barking bet. The racing barking bets are 24/26 since inception so let's hope I haven't jinxed that here!


2:50 Fakenham

Dutch Oumeyade and Secret Glen £20 at 1.25ish




Barking Bets” (Banked £200/Current bank £1301)

(Quite tempted not to play and ensure profit on week, but will stick with it)


Todays bets

  1. 2:50 Fakenham – as above £120 at 1.25

  2. 2:00 Market Rasen – dutch front three in market £120 at 1.4


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:13 PM

    Nice blog mate, been reading for a few weeks and have found it very interesting. Bet you were cursing young Sam Thomas today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi chrisp - welcome and thanks.

    He seems a good, genuine jockey so I'm more forgiving than I could have been!

    That wasn't what I was shouting at the telly though, as my wife will testify - and neighbours probably!

    ReplyDelete