Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Weds 14th May

£500 Challenge Bet” (£711)


The article in the Racing Post yesterday has got me back on the horse today. Thanks to them for that. York throws up a few chances but is typically competitive. I can see myself playing Tastahil and King Charles in the opener (I priced at 6/4 the two); Dar Re Mi and Lush Lashes in the Musidora (evens the two), and Utmost Respect and Wi Dud in the sprint (4/1 the two). Couldn't recommend any of them as the daily challenge bet though.


So off to the UEFA Cup final where I'll bet Rangers luck finally runs out. I'll probably hedge 0-0, but will keep it simple on here.


Zenit St Petersberg £20 win at 13/10




Barking Bets” (Banked £200/Current bank £1185)

(I ditched one of the dog races yesterday when down to 5, and added a Brighton race. Still lost on day though, so down on week again.)


Todays bets

  1. Hamburg tennis – Federer beat Niemenen £120 at 1.09

  2. Italian tennis – Szavay beat Errani £120 at 1.2

  3. Italian tennis – Azarenka beat Niculescu £120 at 1.11

  4. Italian tennis – Kuznetsova beat Gorvotsova £120 at 1.1

No comments:

Post a Comment