Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday 15th October

£500 Challenge Bet” (£1047 - 4 bets inplay – accounted)

I'll have another go at England. Belarus's results are somewhat strange – friendly draws against Argentina and Germany, they beat an understrength Holland and yet lost at home to Luxembourg. I think England should win by one, which is a lower supremacy than they are – no surprise there after a few wins. We could seek out Belarus at +1.5 on an asian somewhere, but that would include some results I wouldn't be keen on, so I'll dutch some correct scores.

I also fancy four ew doubles on the golf – I may make this a new feature as a mid-week 'get rich quick' scheme. This is pinsticker stuff mind.

Dutch Belarus v England scores £25 1-1; 0-1; 0-2; 1-2; 1-3

Westwood/Mahan 75pew
Westwood/Johnson 75pew
D Howell/Mahan 50pew
D Howell/Johnson 50pew



Barking Bets” (Banked £1175/Current bank £2725)
Hope I was the only one who played the horses yesterday.
Three possible races today:
Lingfield 4:00 – dutch front two
Wetherby 4:20 – dutch front three
Wetherby 4:50 – dutch front two

but don't be surprised if I skip!



Snippet of the day”
What might have been is an abstraction
Remaining a perpetual possibility
Only in a world of speculation”



1 comment:

  1. Hi Toots,I have done under 2.5 in the England match @ 1.96.I dont see england scoring 3 or Belarus 2 so the only threat would be 1-2,have saved @ 10.00 be lucky.

    ReplyDelete