Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weds 22nd October

£500 Challenge Bet” (£1064 - 4 bets inplay – accounted)

The Wycombe saver came into its own last night.

I looked at the Chelsea game half the morning before deciding it represented a barking bet maybe, but definitely not a win bet at the price, despite the current form of both sides.

Which left me scratching around until I remembered the World Series starts tonight. So, for a change, I'm pitching in with the Rays.

Despite last week's golf fiasco I'll persevere at a reduced stake this week, on even bigger no hopers!

Tampa Bay win World Series £26 win at 1.7+
Steve Webster/Anders Romero
Ryan Moore/Brian Davis 4 x 50pew doubles




Barking Bets” (Banked £1175/Current bank £2832)
My troubles are coming in pairs recently – and Exeter really is a terrible track for me. I need to avoid it in future in this fund.
Today probably Ok to lay Roma at 1.1, and possibly back Inter Milan at 1.2
Racing, I'm tentative but Bath 2:00 and 3:00 and Southwell 4:20 are possibles.



Snippet of the day”
When sorrows come they come not single spies, but in battalions”

No comments:

Post a Comment