Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday 5th December

Barking Bets” (Banked £1275/Current bank £3562 – tennis bet unaccounted)

Small win yesterday. A decent card at Sandown today. The 2:00 looks playable – we can get the front three in the book if we get the right prices. The 1:00 Exeter would also look like a qualifier but it's a handicap and I've excluded them from consideration for the most part.

Pioline is looking threatening in the old crocks tennis. We may need to take a little insurance tomorrow when he has his showdown with Sampras.



£500 Challenge Bet” (£814- 6 bets inplay – accounted)

No bet today. Stenson is 1.75 to win in Sun City and that looks very fair to me. You know me and golf though.



Snippet of the day”
Kastoori, Shree Krishna; Jaffna House; Mirch Marsala; Lahore Karahi. I miss you guys.




1 comment:

  1. Sandown paid off. Joe whoeverheis looks safe to win I'm a Celebrity tonight. 1.2ish. Not that I've watched as much as a second of it.

    ReplyDelete