Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tuesday 2nd December

Barking Bets” (Banked £1275/Current bank £3247)

The Tennis Masters is interesting. The problem is gauging just how much of a sporting event it actually is. Once all the prat-falls are done with though, it's hard to see how Sampras (and possibly Rusedski) can't be way ahead of a bunch of people my age or older! You can dutch them both at 1.3ish.

The greyhound final tonight looked a play, but there does look a possibility of an inside dog getting a free run and I'll skip.

Hereford 1:10 and 3:10 are possibles, but I'll wait and watch for now. The faves in the 1:10 aren't exactly bombproof, and there's some lurkers in the 3:10.



£500 Challenge Bet” (£814- 6 bets inplay – accounted)

No bet today.




Snippet of the day”
I wouldn't worry about it none. Them old dreams are only in your head.”

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:32 PM

    Hi Toots,
    what are your thoughts on Thomas being jocked off Master Mind,I cant blame the owner as his confidence cant be very high at the moment and AP is the best in the business.
    Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see yesterday's falls but I can't see that he's done that much wrong, if you cut through the hype.

    (Kauto Star not his fault, nor Gwanako; Mr Pointment was much ado about nothing - gave him a cracking ride actually after a terrible mistake early; and Kicking King just looked a mule).

    However, I think Nicholls believes he should have won the Hennessey if he'd done what he was told (challenge on the inside apparently).

    I think Harry Findlay and Paul Barber would have stood by him had Master Minded been theirs.

    ReplyDelete