Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday 21st December

Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current bank £3420)
A good day.

You can tell how low my confidence has fallen over the last 18 months though. Strictly Come Dancing was in pretty much the same position last night as when Darren Gough won. Boy, did I get stuck in that night. One of my bets ever bets. Whereas last night, instead of topping up at what looked like Christmas-come-early prices, I watched the show through my hands.



£500 Challenge Bet (£835- 2 bets inplay – accounted)


Good football; shame about Miss Mitch, who ran a cracker; and I'm still kicking the furniture at letting Niche Market go off unbacked.

Football prices look right today.




Snippet of the day
“It's not the cough that carries you off,
it's the coffin they carry you off in.”

No comments:

Post a Comment