Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday 23rd December

Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current bank £3080)
Damn – I hate losing the first bet of the week. And chances to get it back this week may be thin on the ground.



£500 Challenge Bet (£835- 2 bets inplay – accounted)


Well done Everton. No bets today, I may put up some Boxing Day thoughts tomorrow, otherwise I'll be back Boxing Day itself. I have the full complement of in-laws around. Hope you all have more fun!



Snippet of the day
“You fought 'er off with a water pistol. I bloody love you.”

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:15 PM

    Have a happy and healthy xmas + new year Toots,going to warmer climes until new year.Thanks for guiding me through the betting jungle this past few months,be lucky.
    Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:53 PM

    Tooting, will there be a guide to the King George? I want to impress my friends on Boxing Day.

    Is Exotic Dance really a 33/1 chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:06 PM

    Have a great Xmas Toots & Barney e/w @ 7/1 is hopefuly going to pay for mine
    Cheers
    Perpetual

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers guys. Festive greetings. Good luck with Barney - Perp.

    Is Exotic Dancer actually running in it? You can make a good case for him placing for sure, SG - seems to have forgotten how to win.

    It wouldn't take much for this blog alone to push Briareus's price down to 20s and then you can wave your fat 40/1 voucher around ahead of the race regardless of how poorly he runs!

    ReplyDelete