Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday 25th January

2009 Challenge Fund (£8000– £100 in-play accounted)
This month's stake - £100

Star De Mohaison cost me yesterday – upped stake in-running, and thought I was going to collect, and was too busy getting excited like a mug Saturday punter to trade out at under 1.5. And Jankovic disappears overnight. Some state for the fund to be in with January not even finished.

May as well keep digging.

I'll play Muirhead today. I'm always taken when Pricewise and Gerald Delamere agree, and they must be on better form than me.

Liverpool should be 5/6 today full-strength. We can get Everton +0.75 at around 1.9 which gives us quite a bit of insurance in what should be a close tie.





Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current bank £2405 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)

This week's stake - £300.

No bet.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, scrap Everton bet - Arteta is out, that makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:37 PM

    Couple of furlongs out, I thougt Star De Mohaison was cruising....got that one wrong.
    Was kicking myself yesterday as I usually throw pricewise tips and a Nicholls good things in a silly Lucky 15. Joe Lively 11/1, Big Bucks 7/2 and picked out Distinctly Game as one to watch at Lingfield (6/1 winner), but unfortunately got stuck at work and couldn't get any bets on.
    Aah well, good luck today Toots.

    ReplyDelete