Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Wednesday 7th January

2009 Challenge Fund (£9795 – 1 bet in-play accounted)

La Toya Jackson is back to 12s. Must have missed something last night – which seemed to firm up the market into just a few contenders. I'll sit tight for now and hope for some internecine warfare to sort some of the frontrunners out.

Also must have missed something in the Carling Cup as I turned over at half-time when Burnley were winning comfortably! Today, 1.5 looks a fair price on Man Utd – as long as he isn't silly with the team selection. 1/10 on them to reach the final doesn't seem unreasonable either. Watching brief for now as we limp on through the week.

I can skip the golf and the tennis and Kempton and Wolves aren't my cup of tea at all. Perhaps Toad will come and provide some tips for those of you going cold turkey!




Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current bank £3305 – 1 bets in play unaccounted)
This week's stake - £320.

No bet today.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I suppose you must be pissed off with Betfair, their charges and customer service and the general lack of competition in betting exchanges. I developed a website: www.betdaqrevolution.com we have a couple of members already even though the site is on for a couple of hours.

    Check it out and please do sign in. It would be awesome if you could write something about the website on your blog and try to motivate people to sign in and take part in our experiment. Tell it to people you know as well. I know the website will not do a miracle but anyway it will raise awareness of Betdaq and that something is happening there. Plus it will show to Betfair that there is some resistance and this may make them think twice before any new scams.
    You can leave your blog name in the Name section of the “create an account” and I will post a link to your blog next to your name on the list. If you have any comments, suggestions, want to contribute an article please write to: contact@betdaqrevolution.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:01 PM

    I watched last night's Burnley match too... had a bet on Burnley +1 Asian Handicap and was feeling rather smug with myself at half time. Odds were trading around 1.15 on Betfair, so I thought I would let the bet ride..

    Second half was just a stunner from Spurs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:43 PM

    Sorry Toots, missed your post today.. If the current weather continues and turf meetings get cancelled I'll post some All Weather selections for those that are that way inclined (or desperate)

    ReplyDelete