Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday 13th February

2009 Challenge Fund (£9135 - £430 in play accounted)
This month's stake - £100

Thanks to John for the heads-up. I was indeed going to go for Bournemouth again this weekend, but will hold fire. As I will Birmingham.

So, we're left with: Portsmouth. Who aren't as bad as Tony Adams made them look, against Man City who continue to be the wrong price away from home. Not for the faint-hearted obviously.

We'll follow this with Huddersfield, who could claim to be as good a team as Leeds currently.

Portsmouth £100 -0.25 at 6/4
Huddersfields £35 win at 7/4 and £65 draw no bet at Evens.
£25 fourfold – Portsmouth/Huddersfield/Birmingham/Bournemouth at 25/1ish


I'll decide on my weekly draw bet tomorrow.


Sandown – one of my favourite meetings to attend – another year speeds by. I'll play and if 8 runners remain, wouldn't mind an ew double on Bowleaze (loves the track) and Triggernomerty (Ollie Ellwood).



Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current bank £2500 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)
This week's stake - £250.

No comments:

Post a Comment