Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday 22nd February

2009 Challenge Fund (£10610 - £350 in play accounted)
This month's stake - £100

A much better looking fund balance this morning and February has been kind.

We still have a fourfold running on the football after yesterday, with Liverpool and Everton today. So, we can sit on a Cahill-less Everton and hope Liverpool get us a free shot. I will play Liverpool though - I nearly laid Man City in the barking bets fund - but for the risk the bet up here looks better (little fish are sweet).

Liverpool £40 win at 8/13; £60 draw no bet at 1/6 (1/5 available).






Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current bank £2305 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)

This week's stake - £250.

Mickelson?? Not for me.

I seem to have a curious case of the yips with this fund, considering I started off doing about 30 bets a week in it! Let's see where we go this year.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment