Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday 12th February

2009 Challenge Fund (£9200 - £430 in play accounted)
This month's stake - £100

I'll play Chepstow today. Placepot and small each way doubles – key horses Prince Sabbah/Zaffranger/Something Wells/Mister Potter/Shaking Hands.

My betleague exposure made me row in with a £100 treble on the rugby this weekend taking the faves collectively at 4/6.

And I threw £100 at some longshots in the Grand National – looking at the weights I really hope War of Attrition turns up.

Garde Champetre (following the Silver Birch route 40/1)
Knowhere (travelled well last year 66/1)
State of Play (could be v well hcapped 33/1)
Offshore Account (sneaky one if can get going – 150/1 fair)
Piraya (small, and hopeless but Pipe definitely likes him, and he's 400/1)






Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current bank £2500 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)
This week's stake - £250.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:35 AM

    Toots- before you go lumping on the mighty Cherries this weekend,I have to warn you that they have 4 defenders out,including the Captain. I was confident last week,and it was a struggle,but this week is probably 50/50.
    Possibly a "draw no bet" or better still "under2.5" is the way to go.

    John

    ReplyDelete