Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday 23rd February

2009 Challenge Fund (£10550 - £320 in play accounted)
This month's stake - £100

I went to bed thinking I'd done Ok yesterday, given that both Liverpool and Everton failed. I had two half-time bets – dutched Fulham to win and 0-0, and exactly the same in the Everton game. However, this morning I see that I have pressed the wrong button and backed Everton to win 1-0 by mistake! Bugger.

Not the first, nor last on-line mistake I'll ever make.

I considered Wycombe for the draw tonight. Not sure, will decide after playing Plumpton this afternoon.







Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current bank £2305 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)
This week's stake - £250.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:15 PM

    Bookies are moaning big time about Weymouth.Normally about £20/30K is wagered on that type of match,but on Saturday there was £1 million! Guess you must have got on,Toots!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't help thinking there were some Weymouth players/officials dipping their bread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to back Wycombe draw tonight, but as these bets are supposed to be "system" bets I've had to find a couple from the Champions League to go with it - Chelsea and Man Utd will do - £30 x 3 and £10 treble.

    ReplyDelete