Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ascot Saturday June 23

Not able to put tissues up etc, but an indication of what I'll be betting:

3:05
Mighty - such a genuine horse - as long as 8 stand their ground 16/1 is great, especially 1/3 odds Ladbrokes. The place element is so tempting that in normal times this would be my £500 challenge bet.

3:45
Borderlescott - those who follow this blog will understand this one.

4:25
How about an each way (loaded on the place element) Ashdown Express.

5:00
Futun -
I try to spot Cumani plot horses. Not able to check the market but I've had him down as one for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Sorry to hear about the flood, I thought it might be that when you suddenley disappeared. Hope you get your new house sorted soon.
    Tip! always buy a house at the top of the hill.
    Baz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Baz.

    Wish I'd missed Saturday as well!

    ReplyDelete