Thursday, June 14, 2007

Racing 14th June and £500 challenge

Newbury 3:50
Treat 4/6

Whatever way I read this race I'm left with Treat. 4/5 looks very fair. Granted these are 3 year old fillies and the hard rains a-falling. Still I'll play. Who knows she may even drift as everyone looks for an each way poke. Let's throw her in the £500 challenge as well.


GOLF
I'm taken with the winning score market. The golfers are doing their normal US Open "it's a monster" quotes. But I think the powers that be will be looking for atonement for last year's criticisms and suggest they would like to see Level par or a shade under. As pin positions and rain will decide it I think I'll avoid all the hype and play the prices.


£500 Challenge

Treat £15 win at 4/5

Winning score 280 or lower £5 at 4/1
Winning score 281-284 £10 at 9/4

Running Total
£660.74

2 comments:

  1. Treat all over the place and only the fact she went off at 4/6 provides any satisfaction. A mini-slump for the £500 challenge. At least a few golfers look to have struggled to under par.

    The racing fund fared a bit better when I found myself clicking on Darfonnah late on for a "saver plus".
    Not usually saved by a hunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golf just hanging on with a chance of being under 285!

    ReplyDelete