Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Racing - Tues 12th June

Redcar 4:30
Soccerjackpot 2/1
Nanton 6/1
Will He Wish 7/1
Shy Glance 9/1

Not one to get heavily involved in, but a no brainer on tissue alone. I'll try and get the fave beaten by the other three.


Chester 7:45
H Harrison 4/1
Giganticus 11/2
Presumptive 9/1
Phluke 9/1
Roman Maze 9/1
Gallantry 9/1
Malcheek 20/1
Hiccups 20/1

One of those sketch tissues that does itself and needs no tweaking as the race is plainly a typical Chester 7f hit and hope not worthy of close attention. Besides, the tissue already closely matches the market. Gallantry is the only horse that stands out as a rick (mine no doubt). I've taken the little the Tote have allowed me each way at 20s and will probably top that up but with little hope. I expect I'll put him and the two favourites in the jackpot which is worth chasing but will probably be rolled over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment