Friday, June 29, 2007

Racing - 29 June

Still only sporadic access to internet I'm afraid and the £500 challenge having to take a back seat.

Newcastle 7:15
I'll take two against the field and hardly original as they are currently the two faves. Carribean Coral at 11/2 or better and Prince Namid at 8/1 or better.


Newmarket 8:10
Ratings may not suggest so but I put Medley in as fave here - his placed form behind Hoh Mike is creditable as is his beating of Cartimandua. 9/2 looks very good against my 3/1. If there were 8 runners the £500 challenge would have played as well.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:40 PM

    Filled my boots on a double and two singles,outed Prince Namid so watch him lope home unchallenged.

    No return, no chinese. Tally Ho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ho hum - I had a chinese anyway, saturday gambler. The soft shell crab was pretty good - reminded me of JJ.

    ReplyDelete