Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday 11th April

Masters Watch: Woods nicely poised. Rose out front. Watching brief.


I essentially gave up on yesterday's hare-brained scheme. In Tooting days I could have just walked round Tooting and used 10 or more bookies. Shifnal's Corals doesn't offer quite the same anonymity. It wouldn't have made any difference anyway, what little I did get on lost!


In the end I just lumped on Phil Taylor in the darts, which was much easier! I would have posted it yesterday afternoon but am aware most watchers look in lunchtime.


Tricky today – don't want to get sucked into end of season racing on changing ground. I'll hang onto a possible Crystal Palace bet in case I want to use it tomorrow when similar caution will apply to the racing.


So we are left with USA to beat France in Davis Cup. The market's gone really since Tsonga pulled out and Gasquet was injured, hey ho.


£500 Challenge

USA at 1.25 or better

No comments:

Post a Comment