Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday 15th April

A late play on Unders in the Chelsea game got my week off to a welcome start. We've been running to stand still for the last month or so, could do with a jump forward.


Today the Wolves/West Brom match is the one to play. You'd think I'd know all about these two teams, being my new local sides (plus Shrewsbury). Obviously I've scanned the Shropshire Star and the Express and Star for all the news – they're rather keen on local papers up here – maybe I should have skipped college and taken that job at the Surrey Mirror all those years ago.


Despite the cup run and their slightly higher position in the table I don't see WBA as being much better, if at all, than Wolves in a desperately mediocre division. And my ratings agree. Which makes 6/4 Wolves look a shade big. I'd want to keep the draw on-side, so the asians are the way to go.



£500 Challenge

Wolves +0.25 £20 at 1.75


No comments:

Post a Comment