Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday 28th April

Daily Challenge Bet”


No bet today. I did consider Arsenal, and have done them below in the less serious fund, but their away record against the lower sides hasn't been entirely convincing and 1.3 looks only fair on that basis. Also my stats suggested overs in the West Brom game was fairly priced at 4/5, but given the importance of the game I couldn't bring myself to play.







Barking Bets”


I'll be monitoring this against my own actual bets. I may not be matched on some bets – for example the racing selections today I have put up the price I'm prepared to lay and will not change that, and as of now have no idea if I will be matched.


  1. Barcelona tennis Minar bt Lopez £100 at 1.40

  2. Barcelona tennis Verdasco bt Lapenttiat £100 at 1.36

  3. Arsenal bt Derby £100 at 1.3

  4. Lingfield 2:20 – lay Looks The Business £100 at 1.07 (not yet matched)

  5. Southwell 6:25 – lay Frontline in Focus £100 at 1.10 (not yet matched)


2 comments:

  1. Another tennis bet -

    Canas beat Hernandez £100 at 1.35

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - less haste required for these new postings clearly.

    Canas 1.25

    ReplyDelete