Sunday, April 20, 2008

Saturday 20th April

Enough of the golf! That said, sports betting is now accounting for two thirds of my betting compared to 80% horse racing just a couple of years ago. I'm trialling a couple of approaches on football and tennis that I'm hopeful of and they may become incorporated into the challenge bets in time, although I'll probably keep the football one under wraps as it relies on a lack of liquidity and could only ever be a small but regular earner.


It looks an interesting year ahead. My third year full-time was very difficult. If this one isn't more like the first two years I may well be looking for a new career.


Today's bet is Aston Villa. Derby fever etc is holding their price up artificially as far as my ratings are concerned.



£500 Challenge

Aston Villa £20 win at 4/5+


No comments:

Post a Comment