Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday 7th December

My favourite track today, though given the weather forecast I think I may have given it a miss even if I were back in Tooting. No obvious bets though. I think I'll keep Henrietta's onside and play the two good chases. Mighty Matters looks to be taking the Kerstino Two route, Killard Point should place at around Evens, and I was interested in Hard Act to Follow for the Hennessey so he must be of note up against some who are beginning to look disappointing.


However, for the challenge let's go to Exeter, not my favourite track.


1:35 Exeter
Lead On and Verasi both chased home Hobbs Hill this year. You'd have to say Verasi did the better of the two, paying the price for at least trying to give him a race. Verasi was as good a hurdler as Lead On, and loved bottomless ground. I'm surprised he's not at least joint favourite. He's 2/1 on my tissue.



£500 Challenge
Verasi £15 win at 11/4



1 comment: