Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday 23rd December

I tried to find a bet in the football this afternoon, but no joy.


I may not have time to post Boxing Day so in case here's the King George tissue.


Kempton
Kauto Star 8/11
My Way De Solzen 7/1
Exotic dancer 10/1
Our Vic 12/1
Taranis 12/1
Racing Demon 16/1


For a change this year I have a decent antepost book. Our Vic 50s, Racing Demon 20s and Tranis 16s – all each way.


All of which is a bit inconsequential when Kauto Star wins again so I make no apology for using the challenge fund as a form of hedge. To my eye he hasn't been as good as last year but I doubt he'll need to be. Exotic Dancer has it all to do round Kempton and the stable hasn't been firing, and My Way De Solzen has to improve enormously – the rest are just ew pokes – and looking mighty short now as well.



£500 Challenge
Kauto Star £15 win at 4/5 NRNB

No comments:

Post a Comment