Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday 9th December

Three Mirrors and Silver Jack have cost us recently and this may be the day for recovery missions. However, I thought Three Mirrors was heading to Cheltenham and Silver Jack's stable could hardly be in worse form. One to ponder.


So let's stick to football.


Stoke look big against a stuttering Watford. I had them at 11/8 and they are out to 15/8.


But for the challenge bet I'll go with Bolton. I have them at fancy prices to be relegated, and a rather nice relegation accumulator that they look like spoiling. In a way this can be seen as a hedge against that. However, there are clear signs of a revival. In terms of my ratings they plummeted down them early season but the last 10 games have shown definite signs of a steadying ship. Evens is very fair, but neither side are goal happy so I'll keep 0-0 onside.



£500 Challenge
Bolton £13 at Evens
No goalscorer £2 at 9/1

No comments:

Post a Comment