Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Weds 12th December

Oh well, we were due a hit on the football.


I'm off to London again for a short piece of work this afternoon, so no racing/football today.


Instead I'll leave you with a reality TV tip. Strictly Come Dancing is as finely poised as ever. Gethin has swooped up the blindside rails in the last couple of weeks and is now in with a serious chance. A favourite's chance in fact. He is already beating Aleysha with the judges, and almost certainly outvoting her.

There is a potential fly in the ointment. He could be dumped out by the judges at the semi-final stage. Should they be put in the position of choosing between him and Aleysha they would surely go for a boy-girl final. You could cover that if you liked – either in a bet for him to be eliminated (around 4s), or back Matt to be top male (around 5s), or to win outright (around 8s).

My book overall means I don't have to do that and will simply press up. I managed to get 5/4 – you may have to settle for 6/5 – I'd suggest anything over Evens is attractive.



£500 Challenge
Gethin to win Strictly Come Dancing £15 at 5/4


No comments:

Post a Comment