Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tuesday 4th December

It looks like David Johnson is backing Over The Creek today, which is worrying, but he hasn't exactly impressed me so far, so I'll be looking at ways to oppose him.


However, it's football for today's challenge bet. We have done well opposing market madness over the last few weeks. We may have our come uppance here, but I'll risk it. AC Milan are 6/4 to beat Celtic, with the draw at only Evens on the basis of that result suiting both sides. Italian teams are well used to coming to neat arrangements, and that is a worry. But the price compels me to swim against the flow here, and hope for a proper game. However, I will keep 0-0 onside, (and maybe trade green should Milan score – though I'll likely be watching Spooks instead anyway!).


Afterwards I'll no doubt look like a mug. If so, I'll remind myself that only a couple of weeks ago people were going similarly mad over Israel/Russia!



£500 Challenge
£12 win Milan at 6/4
£3 no goalscorer at 7/2 (!)




No comments:

Post a Comment