Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday 10th December

A day to forget.


Looking to keep the daily challenge going I was left deciding on which was the better 1.2 shot – Swansea beating Horsham or the dodgepot that is Red Blossom placing again. In the end I decided I'd rather do something else with my time than stay in for the racing.


That said, I remember a day when Fulham drew 1-1 with Leigh RMI when we were where Swansea are now (top of third tier). It was one of the best matches I've ever been to actually. Leigh RMI had a very fat goalie (who once had been a minor pro I think) who somehow kept us at bay for 90 minutes. For at least 5 minutes of the second half the normally quiet Craven Cottage crowd chanted “sign him up, sign him up, sign him up”. Must be an incredible memory for the bloke.


The clincher is that my mother lives in Horsham and I hate the place.


I hope that gives the right indication as to how I feel about the professionalism of this bet!



The £500 Challenge
Swansea £15 win at 1/5


No comments:

Post a Comment