Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Racing - and £500 Challenge - 8th May

Interesting card at Kelso today. I won't bother putting some pretty boring tissues up, but overall:

1. I don't like Scots Grey at the price. He's always been best fresh and on the whole, apart from the last two runs, he's been a disappointment. One for the layers to get stuck into.

2. I do like Peter Bowen's team. I'll be playing them in doubles and a five-fold.

3. £500 Challenge
The 2:50 is a match between My Immortal and Contact Dancer. The latter has hit a few and that is a worry, but My Immortal has always struck me as a disappointing type. My move has led to me missing quite a few races (plus I haven't got Satellite where I am so no RUK and ATR is proving a problem), and I missed My Immortal's novice win. I'm not sure he should be long odds on though - and that despite the penalty CD's carrying.

Contact Dancer £12.50 at 7/4 or better

Running total
£530.65

1 comment:

  1. Having seen him jump I think that was a poor bet on reflection at 7/4 - still would have warranted an interest in my opinion at the 11/4 SP though.

    ReplyDelete