Sunday, May 20, 2007

Racing - Sunday 20th May

Ripon 3:40
Rio Riva 13/8
My Paris 5/2
St Andrews 20/1
European Dream 20/1

I followed Rio Riva over the cliff in the Lincoln. This could be compensation, noticeable that he keeps going up in the ratings for not winning though. If My Paris gets the run of the race he is still well handicapped to grab this prize too and Ryan offered him up as a tip in the week (not sure that's a good thing to be honest). However, the key to the race for me is that I don't like any of the others. If My Paris gets a soft lead he wins. If he gets caught in a duel, say with Granston, he sets it up for Rio Riva. 4/6 these two dutched looks fair to me. And I think you'll be able to get better if you're patient and pick off the market movements.

However, I'm going out for a walk instead of sitting at my laptop all day. So, I'll play early. Otherwise I'd have put it up as a £500 challenge bet. Which did well yesterday, so I'll put the running total up, just so we can enjoy looking at it!


£500 Challenge
Running Total
£682.12

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:24 PM

    Well done yesterday Gary .. no computer access unfortunately.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete