Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday 20th July

It was only around 09:30 yesterday and my golf bets were already in tatters!

Tiger can save me, and I did dabble on Garcia on Sunday when I saw he had moved to the belly putter (and before I watched him still yip with that late on!). Looks a long day trying to recover something meaningful from the event though. Or I'll just try and forget about the betting and enjoy it.

Will need to keep an eye on the Tour as well, and half an eye on the cricket, and probably do a couple of spot plays at Newbury. It's been a long month without either broadband or sky, so I think I'll make the most of my return, hopefully without being suckered into action bets.

There's certainly no £500 challenge bets. JM Singh played more like JM Barrie yesterday. (And Richard Sterne played more like Laurence Sterne). But if he could just make the cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment