Friday, July 13, 2007

Racing - Friday 13th July

I finally have broadband up and running so should be back to normal soon, I still have to get Sky/Setanta going though.

A difficult July meeting so far, I can't recall ever havinghad a particularly good one.

Newmarket 2:35
Mine 6/1
Intrepid jack 9/1
Something 9/1
dabbers Ridge 9/1
King of Argos 9/1
Bentong 25/1
Jedburgh 25/1
My Paris 25/1
Fixboard 25/1
Giganticus 25/1
Fajr 33/1
Racer Forever 33/1

Typical race. Mine shouldn't win on ratings, but there's something about a stiff 7f cavalry charge that makes him irresistable. Here he is again. For a tickle how about the French raider. Fixboard is 50/1 and as he likes to be up with the pace there could be laying opportunities for the cautious.


Newmarket 3:10
Dutch Art 5/1
Sakhees Secret 6/1
Amadeus Wolf 9/1
Asset 9/1
Soldiers Tale 9/1
Bentleys Bisuit 11/1
Red Clubs 11/1
Mutawajid 20/1
Sander Camillo 20/1
Marchant Dor 25/1

I jumped on board Dutch Art at 10/1 Monday and was going to have a real thump (£500 challenge and all) today but the price has gone, and Pricewise has scuppered any lingering hopes. Prices are based on fast going but it's raining here as I write. Red Clubs is weak and Sander camillo keeps nudging me -they'll do as supporting cast.

1 comment:

  1. ho hum. Tough meeting for me and hardly getting back in the saddle. Tomorrow looks very tricky as well - poor races on poor ground. This will be a test of my patience as I'm desperate to get back to normality.

    ReplyDelete