Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday 16th July

I'll be sorting out my Open Golf tissue later. Will update tomorrow.

Also, starting to think about Football league accumulators. I do the latter with a couple of friends. We do around 200 perms, which we then manage throughout the season and it provides terrific value for money. Also some strange conversations Saturday with the wife - "No, we were supporting Crystal Palace last year - it's Millwall this year".

The Tour de France also looks wide open and there may be some juice left. I'm hoping to getSky reconnected in time for tomorrow's stage which looks critical.

Racing today - Ayr 4:00.

Buachaill Donna has looked a short runner to me so far and surprised she's fave. Hard to find a way into race, but can see me playing How's She Cuttin to continue improvement up stands rail, and Caribbean Coral to run on late either each way or for a place.

No £500 Challenge today.

No comments:

Post a Comment