Friday, July 06, 2007

Racing - Coral Eclipse (£500 Challenge)

I'm moving house again tomorrow, and BT Broadband are causing me extreme grief also - take that as advice never to use. So, here's The Eclipse and I'll skip the rest. This is getting beyond frustrating and really has been a month to forget.

Sandown.
No tissue. Authorised obviously hot legitimate favourite, but at the prices and with the dead 8 we have to take him on each way, if only on trends grounds. Of course the field will probably cut up even more - I'm a mixture of ante post and day of race, but goven lack of access tomorrow don't have much choice if I want to play other than to take my chances.

No reward for guessing my choices. Notnowcato has to be the each way choice at 6s or better and I'll stick with Archipenko personally as well having jumped off the cliff with him at Epsom.


£500 Challenge
Notnowcato £7.50 6/1 or better

Running Total
£600.65

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:34 PM

    Back with a winner,best kind of compo.
    Baz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:58 PM

    Top notch mate.

    Not exactly Compton Admiral type memories, but beating the Odds was quite a feat nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.

    Compton Admiral (and Cortachy Castle) - happy days. Could have done with a day in the sun at Sandown.

    Remember we thought Dazzler was kinbg that day - reckon Ryan really will be .

    Wish I'd been around though. Hoh Mike and Selinka have been (expensively) in my stable all year - I think that was probably this season's treble right there - would coulda shoulda!!

    ReplyDelete