Saturday, July 14, 2007

Scottish Open

I don't know why but it takes an age for the script to type out on here - something to do with the automatic save facility they introduced. It makes me too frustrated to continue typing up tissues on here.

So instead I'll post every day, but focus on £500 challenge bets from now on.

Mickelson is safely in the lead with only Havret close to him. He should shoot 68 or better tomorrow - so the chasing pack have their work cut out. Anything better than 1/2 looks good to me - and you could get close to 4/6 if patient.

£500 challenge
Mickelson £15 at 1/2 or better.

Running total
£639.74

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy. I wish i could boast about getting out on Mickelson at 1.1 or something, but I can't.

    Els will be all the rage for the Open - I remain unconvinced though to be honest. His driving was amazing but he was over par for the par 3s and his putting still looks like it will cost him.

    ReplyDelete