Saturday, July 14, 2007

Racing - Sat 14th July

Sorry, no time to produce tissues.

York 2:10
Something of a theme today are races where timeform have horses well clear and they have 'p's alongside their name. The front two are that here. I prefer The Grey Berry personally. Full Victory is interesting here rather than in the John Smiths.

York 2:40
Prospect Court could get a free run here. Worth a punt at 11/4

York 3:15
If you can unravel Fahey's five you're a better man than me. No bet.


York 3:50
Skhilling Spirit 9/2
Game Lad 7/1
Countdown 7/1
Tagula SUnrise 12/1

Very happy to have a thump at Skhilling Spirit at 8/1 (or 7s) here. Hope he doesn't lose it too late at this track though.

Ascot 2:50
I'm a Cesare man - no price today though with some decent sorts in opposition and on the roudn course rather than straight one.

Ascot 4:35
Hoping Out After Dark and Golden Dixie both drift to backable prices (7/2 and 5ish).

Ascot 5:10
Apex 5/2
Cape of Luck 9/2
Waterside 5/1
Florista GG 7/1

Not sure about the Uruguayan, but if you forgive Apex his last run he should have these covered. Decent bet at 7/2ish

Chester 2:25
Song of Passion could lead and is a decent one against plenty with doubts about them.


I thought about Apex and Skhilling Spirit for £500 challenge. But given the state of ground I'll hold fire and instead make them the centre of my accumulators and the latter a banker in the scoop 6

1 comment:

  1. Decent day for me - getting back the July course losses, but my two bigger bets went well astray.

    ReplyDelete