Sunday, July 29, 2007

Racing - Sunday 29th

Let's see if I format it differently...

Pontefract 3:50
Blue Ksar 6/4; Tam Linn 6/4; Flying Clarets 7/1; Contentious 11/1. To be honest I've gone off trying to guess which is the best Godolphin horse. I'd side with Blue Ksar but they're both a bit dodgy. One to miss.


Pontefract 4:25
Genki 9/4; Damika 8/1; Stonecrabstomorrow 8/1; Geojimali 8/1; Bid For Gold 8/1; Bel Cantor 8/1. Genki looks solid here, and I'm surprised he's so weak. It's worrying and suggests either people are dismissing the last race he won as rubbish (which it was) or that this is a prep (more likely). Either way I'll have to play at 3/1 - could wait for longer but I want to go out and make the most of the sliver of sunshine!


Ascot 2:50
Forget the tissue. Throwing darts - why not Hoh Hoh Hoh and The Jobber at around 25s and Green Manalishi looks forgotten at 33/1.

1 comment:

  1. Seconditis for me. Genki ran pretty well trapped wide - worth looking at what he may have been prepped for. Bel Cantor flattered by a soft lead.

    ReplyDelete