Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday 21st September

A nice win yesterday.


Here's a couple of tissues for today.


Ayr 4:40
Utmost respect 11/2
Gift Horse 9/1
Sundae 9/1
Commando Scott 9/1
Northern dare 9/1
geojimali 9/1
Green park 20/1


There's an intriguing lack of pace here. Northern Dare could get a nice run of it. As I've abandoned win betting in competitive races I can't get too excited about the supposed value represented by the tissue. However, I can see myself backing Northern Dare and Commando Scott in the place market.



Newbury 2:45
Papal Bull 5/4
Bauer 9/2
Soapy Danger 7/1
Admirals cruise 9/1
Salford Mill 9/1


I've been done by Papal Bull the last twice. Looks like the hat-trick today! His penalty must be a hindrance, but more importantly the shorter trip should count against him. I think I'll lay him at odds-on.



£500 Challenge
Lay Papal Bull at Evens or shorter.


Running Total
£542.99




No comments:

Post a Comment